Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Button Magnets

I love hanging things on my fridge! Everything from pictures, to cards I get in the mail, to reminders and grocery lists, but I ALWAYS run out of magnets and end up playing the 'How-many-papers-can-one-magnet-hold' game. So I finally decided to get more magnets, but all the magnets I could find were either so not cute or kind of pricey, so I decided to make some of my own! 

Literally all you need are circular magnets, super glue, and buttons!

I had all of the materials already so it didn't cost me anything. My grandmother had a collection of buttons that was passed down to my mother and later to me. I used brown and lime green to match the colors of my house which actually turn out to really POP on my black fridge.

If you send me a card I will add you
to my fridge too!

Notice my moose magnet. If you don't know already,
I absolutely LOVE moose!







~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment